- Sieneon was awarded series of new patents on mobile cloud technology
as well as open wireless technology for the further movement of the
- Sieneon released new version of TENCENT R&D
Services on OWA and Mobile Cloud Platform for IPR handbook. The cost is
USD8,500 per licensed copy. For ordering information, contact
steve(at)delson.org or office(at)willie.lu.
- Prof. Willie W. Lu addressed opening keynote speech in 2013 European Global Forum in Trieste, Italy, together with U.S. team colleagues including Federal Trade Commissioner (FTC).
- Delson Group expanded its TENCENT R&D services from wireless and
mobile technology to information, computer and communication technology.
For details of services and price rates, please contact steve (at)
- Sieneon announced after-summer sale's promotion on selected
research, design and development services including TENCENT R&D service
books, etc. For details on Table of Contents and Price for individual
license or corporate license, please contact steve(at)delson.org or
- Sieneon continued to invest in the critical research on personal
communications device in converging ground mobile, in-flight airborne
and cross-layer mobile networking and access. Stay tuned for new
inventions to be filed.
- Sieneon presented to investors on utilizing
Cable networks for providing gateways and routers for mobile wireless
- Sieneon was granted another U.S. patent on converging
terrestrial and airborne networks in an unified mobile device powered by
open wireless architecture.
- Sieneon released new system architecture for key account clients on
new generation mobile devices with OWA wireless OS and Mobile Cloud
app-OS. The system development is supported by iHand R&D and OWA
- "How OWA technology can be converged with new generation Cable
networking infrastructure?", Professor Willie W. LU, chief inventor of
OWA technology, spoke at the Mobile World Institute quarterly meeting in
San Francisco Bay Area.
- Sieneon presented the innovative OWA TENCENT
solutions to several leading VCs in San Francisco Bay Area. Stay tuned
for the big movement of this technology.
- Sieneon invented Ad-Hoc group networking method among Mobile Cloud
clients for mobile users which greatly improves the wireless networking
performance for mobile devices in the applications of mobile video, big
data and large apps.
- Sieneon released first MobileCloud Enterprise 2.0 for customers to
integrate cloud computing, cloud virtualization and mobile
virtualization for enterprise markets.
- Sieneon released OWA Mobile Cloud V3.0 reference design for key
accounts/clients including TENCENT platform of CRM for mobile cloud.
- Sieneon released the TENCENT CRM 2.0 technology development service
suite for Mobile Cloud device developers. For ordering, please contact
- Sieneon joins forces with Mobile World Congress and World Wireless
Congress to provide IPR Trainings to inventors and researchers in Asia,
US and Europe.
- Sieneon filed new patent applications to integrate OWA
core and Tencent core into Mobile Cloud infrastructure comprising
synchronized mobile cloud clients and mobile cloud server for next
generation user-centric mobile cloud terminals.
- Sieneon launched the User-centric service platform for Mobile Cloud
devices - TENCENT platform, open to common CRM Portals.
- Sieneon filed new patent application on next generation mobile
social networking powered by Mobile Cloud platform with OWA wireless
- Sieneon sponsors 2012 Mobile World Expo in Mobile World Congress and
World Wireless Congress. Click
here for more.
- Sieneon released the OWA 3.0 for Tablet devices which greatly
improves the transmission and system performances of Tablets and mobile
- Sieneon releases OWA 3.0 architecture for one of major clients for
next generation Smartphone device of mobile cloud platform.
- Sieneon provides innovative Data Center OS platform for one of the leading
e-Commerce companies. Stay tuned !
- Sieneon completed
acquisition of Technaut Ltd for the enhanced development of the future
mobile network systems and infrastructure.
- Sieneon continues cooperation with clients to
define next generation network architecture focusing on evolutions of
user-centric instead of carrier-centric architecture; new architecture
on Big Data and Data Centers; new architecture on large-scale forwarding
and routing; automatic network protocol architecture integrating
networking, switching and accessing and Mobile Cloud architecture for
converged mobile, wireless and wireline infrastructure.
- Sieneon continues sponsoring scientific research and innovations for
selected universities which creates and harvests into quality
inventions and valuable discoveries in the field.
- Sieneon continues investment in developing the next generation
Internet technology for the personal and automobile connectivity with
special project called GEELY in signal processing, radio frequency
transceiver, system control and cloud networking, etc.
- Sieneon is to open three new design and R&D centers in Europe and
Asia to reflect the rapidly increasing design contracts awarded by our
European and Asian customers in the field of next generation mobile
- Sieneon spent over seven (7) years in developing the
innovative Mobile Cloud device integrating the next generation
Smartphone, Cyber-Physical device for Internet-of-Thing and smart
Medical device. The new device will expect to the market in 4Q2011,
targeting to the Asia and North America markets.
- Sieneon licensed key IPRs to several leading mobile device
vendors for the North America markets.
- Sieneon is to release OWA v2.0 mobile device to the North America
markets by 3Q2011 which will integrate mobile phone, notebook and MID
into one common device supporting various wireless standards in a
cost-effective and fully converged manner. The device is to support U.S.
open mobile movement.
- Sieneon, together with its investors and partners, invested heavily
in IPR portfolios focusing on system architecture, signal processing and
transmission optimization, etc. Sieneon is a global leading IP holding
company of the field.
- Sieneon partners with Shenzhen Institute of
Tsinghua University and Shenzhen University to expand its technology
leadership in Shenzhen - the global design center of mobile
- Sieneon is rapidly expanding its 4G Technology Design
Center (DC) with about 60 Ph.Ds and 180 engineers, focusing on
development and design of multiple layers of 4G mobile wireless
communications. With increasing funding and investment from private
sectors in addition to government supports, Sieneon's technology covers
all emerging segments of ICT industry.
- Sieneon developed the
Innovative "Handheld-Interference Analytical Modeling for Mobile Phone"
in its Shanghai design center which greatly improved the radio
transmission performance between the handheld device and the radio base
station. This is a very important movement towards the future 4G
- Sieneon is investing over $5M with partners in developing the 4G LTE/WIMAX/WIFI
all-in-one chipset (Sieneon TN2800) for the upcoming 4G mobile markets
supporting LTE release 8 and IEEE 802.16e/m as well as IEEE 802.11b/g/n
standards. This chipset can be widely used in mobile communications,
sensor networks and Internet-of-Thing (IOT) networks.
- Sieneon released the first 5-in-1 core development card converging
broadcast, Telephone, Internet, 3G and WiFi, as well as Sensor Mesh
Network into one common card powered by the invented OWA technology
platform. It has been developed by USCWC in Palo Alto/Stanford of USA,
together with our R&D centers in Asia.
- Sieneon expands its global leadership in Mobile Cloud solutions by
investing heavily in Research and Development of the field. Currently,
Sieneon has R&D centers in San Francisco area, Munich, Shanghai,
Hangzhou, Beijing and Wuxi.
- Sieneon's Mobile Cloud modem can innovatively converge wireline
broadband networks, wireless LANs and mobile cellular networks into one
common platform defined by the OWA protocols. With this MC modem, mobile
users can have high-speed datarate transmissions (up to 20Mbps) while
maintaining the seamless mobility freedom (both in fast fading and slow
fading cellular environments).
- Sieneon has secured another important U.S. patent on OWA (open
wireless architecture) system framework which is a milestone innovation
in delivering the future open mobile wireless platform from the physical
layer to the application layer. Many leading mobile vendors are directly
or indirectly using this patent to develop the next generation mobile
device and/or mobile infrastructure.
- Sieneon and USCWC have been granted an important Patent on
integrating Home Phone, Office Phone and Mobile Phone into One common
mobile device powered by OWA technology.
This is a significant milestone towards truly convergence of mobile,
fixed and wireless communications, providing revolutionary approach for
the network operators, service providers and the device vendors. This
patent will greatly improve the service architectures of Blackberry, iPhone, Google Phone and WiMax MID, etc.
- Sieneon unveils the world's first OWA-powered Mobile Cloud router
converging multiple wireless air-interfaces including GSM/GPRS, TD-SCDMA,
WCDMA, WIFI, UWB, WIMAX and GPS. This innovative MC-Router will be
widely used in consumer electronic markets as well as in
- Sieneon's CHINA (Converged Highly
Integrated Network Access) MOBILE project is to integrate various
wireless and mobile communication systems into one common platform
powered by OWA technology to provide an open mobile solution to the
customers and service providers.
- iARM, powered by innovative OWA technology, is designed as the OWA
card to turn consumer electronics into the 4th generation mobile phone.
This iARM platform converges and integrates GSM/CDMA/WiFi/WiMax (4-in-1)
into a smart portable OWA card which can be utilized in GPS navigation
device, Nintendo game device, PSP game device, portable video player,
portable organizer and laptop.
- Sieneon released its iHand and iARM system architectures in the
annual Silicon Valley ICT Executive's summit in Woodside, CA on July
15th, 2008. Click here for details of the iHand/iARM
- Sieneon licenses its IP cores for 4G mobile technologies to over 20
global leading chip vendors in Silicon Valley, Germany, UK and
Japan. The Sieneon IPs will be used by over 1 billion mobile users by
- Sieneon sponsored 2008 World Wireless Congress in
delivering the 2008 Global 4G
Technology and Leadership Special Report by global leading 4G
- Sieneon hosted 2008 Open Mobile Applications Workshop in Mountain
View, Calif. on Feb.15, 2008. Over 100 Mobile Smartphone engineers,
developers and business managers attended this workshop where many
industry leaders demonstrated their solutions for the open Smartphone
application and OS platforms including Android, Windows Mobile, AOL
Mobile and MacOS.
- Sieneon released the world's first OWA Smartphone reference board at
2008 Mobile World Congress which can support multiple OSs (Window
Mobile, MacOS, Android, PalmOS, Nucleus, Symbian) and RTTs (GSM, EDGE,
WCDMA, TD-SCDMA, WiFi, WiMax, BT, GPS) in one handheld device powered by
the innovative OWA technology.
- Sieneon is successfully granted two important patents on the
converged wireless and mobility platform for the development of the next
generation mobile phone device. This is a milestone movement for Sieneon
to stay leadership in the future mobile phone digital signal processing
- Sieneon expands its Asia R&D forces to 85 researchers and engineers
including 32 Ph.Ds and 27 M.Engs. By focusing on 4G technologies,
Sieneon is to deliver the most cost-effective and spectrum-efficient 4G
Chips for the Asian market.
- Sieneon provides 4G IP Core to the leading chip vendors to deliver
the converged mobile wireless platform for the Asia-Pacific market.
- Sieneon started field trial of the world's first OWA Converged Wireless
Service by converging various wireless standards into one single mobile
phone, and integrating the office phone, home phone and mobile phone
into one common personal phone with unified single telephone number. The
initial commercial trials were planned in Hong Kong,
Malaysia, Korea and other Asian countries. The next steps will go to
Europe and North America. With this patent-pending OWA service, there is
only ONE phone and ONE number in your life!
- Sieneon delivered cost-effective 4G platform
solution for Fortune 500 industries to support fixed and mobile
communication convergence in key markets incld. US, Asia and Europe.
- Sieneon delivered the world's first GSM/GPRS/WCDMA/WiMax/WLAN 5-in-1
Core Platform in its Shanghai Labs for the future 4G mobile
- Sieneon joins forces with several industrial leaders to develop the
future wireless and mobile platform for ITU IMT-Advanced standards.
Sieneon developed the Converged
Highly Integrated Network Access (CHINA) Platform solution for over 30 clients worldwide in
Asia, Europe and America.
delivers special reports on emerging technology, strategy and business
in wireless and mobile communications.
- Sieneon delivered the Open Service Platform
stack for testing of converged 4G mobile systems. The stack will be
scheduled for field trial in Asia early of 2006.
Sieneon presented its innovative open signal processing platform for
converged 4G mobile terminal at Chip'2005 in Silicon Valley to further
reinforce its worldwide technical leadership in the field.
U.S. FCC issued official Report and Order on Cognitive Radio and
Software Radio adopted March 11, 2005 which is a very important
step-forward to the future open wireless communication architecture.
Sieneon invested R&D efforts on the Open Computing Machines (OCM)
algorithms for the baseband design of Open Wireless Architecture (OWA)
- Sieneon announced new development project to explore OFDMA (DL)/CDMA
(UL) broadband mobile transmission technology in the band of 3,400MHz ~
4,900MHz for high-speed vehicle-based mobile communications.
Sieneon supports the U.S. proposal in ITU WP8F on the issue of adjacent frequency
sharing of the 2 500 -2 690 MHz band between IMT-2000 systems and OFDM-based
Broadband Wireless Access (BWA) systems in the same geographical area. Shared
spectrum is a very important part of the future Open Wireless Architecture (OWA)
- Sieneon successfully passed the lab-testing of "UMTS/WiMAX/WLAN Baseband
Single Chip" (SN8800).
- Sieneon is pleased to sponsor the important 4GMF'2005 in San Diego and
4GMF'2006 in Hong Kong to reflect its global leadership in the emerging
4G mobile communication technologies.
News from the 2005 Asia-Pacific ICT Summit
in Singapore, Japan and India may
skip the 3G Boom and directly jump to 4G Storm by year 2010. The 4G Storm will
be focusing on the Converged Broadband Wireless Access and Wireless Mobile
Systems and Networks. Both governments have plans to enable the countries bypass
3G and go ahead to 4G.
- Sieneon will be evaluating and testing the WCDMA-WiMAX integrated systems in its R&D
Labs in California in response to the increasing interest from many 3G service
operators in East Asia and Europe.
Sieneon successfully passed the lab-testing of "UMTS/GSM/GPRS/WLAN
Baseband Single Chip" (SN6800).
Sieneon is to deliver the world's first
Open Mobile Communication Terminal to integrate the wireline
communications with wireless mobile communications together.
Sieneon was awarded an important
contract to deliver the B3G reference design powered by its OWA platform
(phase I) for the Asia market of year 2008 through 2016.
Sieneon is to provide total 4G wireless
solutions including system implementation, engineering and optimization
to be delivered in 2008 (Phase I) and 2010 (Phase II).
Sieneon is providing innovative
technologies for the year 2010 through 2020 and beyond. Sieneon has
been accredited in delivering the authoritative technical advisory
service to ICT (information and communication technology) authorities
in Asia-Pacific regional countries.
- Sieneon becomes the world's leader of
Venture Technologies in Wireless Communications, and provides complete
solutions for emerging wireless communications.
- Sieneon is to deliver the core
technologies for B3G/4G industries in Asia-Pacific regions. Stay tuned !
Sieneon will deliver the world's first
OFDMA/UMTS/WLAN termianl architectures.
- Sieneon is developing the world's first
PHS/GPRS/W-CDMA 3-in-1 Handset with Bluetooth Interface.
- Sieneon provides enhanced business
strategies to leading industries on next generation networking
- Sieneon launched its 4Gmobile research
laboratory in Silicon Valley of USA.